In-process task scheduler with Cron-like capabilitiesContinue reading on Better Programming »
submitted by /u/gavinbsmith9 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/samace_box [link] [comments]
I am a C++ developer that usually works projects with lots of configuration data. Most projects I have been on simply read in the config data. However I have seen people create Perl and Python scripts to auto-generate C++ from the config data. They tell management they are auto generating […]
submitted by /u/Aleksandar_V [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/tommy25ps [link] [comments]
Given a Binary Tree, the task is to check whether the given binary tree is Binary Search Tree or not. A binary search tree (BST)… Read More » The post Check if a Binary Tree is BST : Simple and Efficient Approach appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
SAP Labs came to our NIT Rourkela campus in July of this year. Round 1: This was an online test in which… Read More » The post SAP Labs FTE Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019 appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
Status: Fresher, B.Tech CS[2020 Batch] Round 1: Online Test [Two sections] [90 minutes] Section A: This section was having 2 programming question. Level of difficulty was… Read More » The post Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-Intern appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
IBS Software is an IT company based out of Kerala, India mainly focusing on travel and logistics. The pay grade for freshers is around the… Read More » The post IBS Interview Experience appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
The following example displays a simple accordion by extending the panel component. The use of the data-parent attribute to makes sure that all collapsible elements… Read More » The post Bootstrap 4 | Accordian appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
Given an array of vectors representing each vertex of the polygon, we have to rotate the polygon by the midpoint by the given number of… Read More » The post Rotate a polygon by given degrees in p5.js appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
The ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+x and a right-click of the mouse is used to copy, paste and cut anything from anywhere. It can be disable for… Read More » The post How to disable Copy, Paste, Cut and Right Click using jQuery ? appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
A page can be reloaded after a specific number of seconds in jQuery using two approaches. Using location.reload() Method Using history.go(0) Method Using location.reload() Method:… Read More » The post How to reload page after specific seconds in jQuery ? appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
The dot(.) and hash(#) both of them are used as a CSS selector. Both selectors are used to select the content to set the style.… Read More » The post Difference between “.” and “#” selector in CSS appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
The task is to select an HTML element/node by ID using jQuery when the ID itself contains a DOT (‘ . ‘). Not only dots(.)… Read More » The post How to select html element using ID in jQuery when ID contains a dot character ? appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
How to make versioning easier with version code namesContinue reading on Better Programming »
submitted by /u/rushter_ [link] [comments]
Learn to use built-in array methods or your own loopContinue reading on Better Programming »
It’s easy to do and more than worth the effortContinue reading on Better Programming »
Summarizing all four parts of the series (for those in a hurry)Continue reading on Better Programming »
submitted by /u/cicciocan96 [link] [comments]
Concurrency in Swift with separation of concern. Track completion, progress and add dependencies for tasks.Continue reading on Better Programming »
submitted by /u/markovtsev [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/kshubham506 [link] [comments]
Inspirational Website of the Week: Limnia A true masterpiece that brings together modern elegance and sophisticated interactions. Get inspired This content is sponsored via Thought Leaders Remote teams? Get on Clubhouse. Easily collaborate with anyone in your organization and focus on what matters: building products that customers love, together. Check […]
submitted by /u/NaeosPsy [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/boramalper [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/PeterMag1 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/one_eyed_golfer [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/one_eyed_golfer [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/behrangvm [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/mto96 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/soygul [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/rcardin [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/shehryarkn [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/swamso [link] [comments]
I blogged about NancyFX 6 years ago and since then lots of ASP.NET open source frameworks that build upon – and improve! – web development on .NET have become popular. There’s more than one way to serve and angle bracket (or curly brace) my friends! Jonathan Channon and the Carter […]
submitted by /u/vedant_11 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/_tony_robbins [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/PeterMag1 [link] [comments]
Learn how your code is optimized while generating an APKContinue reading on Better Programming »
Reflecting on my journey thus far as a software developerContinue reading on Better Programming »
Enhancing the user experience through Haptic feedbackPhoto by Frank Vex on UnsplashOne of iOS 13’s more subtle yet amazingly fun and powerful frameworks is CoreHaptics. With this framework, you can add tactile feedback to your app.When implemented correctly, this kind of feedback will delight and amaze your users. It will make your app […]
Compile time validation and wrapper-class generation for configuration files in iOS projectsPhoto by Glenn Carstens-Peters on UnsplashTL;DRI created an open-source tool that can help you manage multiple configurations in your iOS projects. The tool partially automates the process of setting up the configurations and generates a safe Swift wrapper class over configuration […]
submitted by /u/WrongHelicopter [link] [comments]
Hey everyone, I just came across this site: https://stackshare.io/robinhood/robinhood Reading Robinhood’s page their tech stack is interesting, I was wondering if someone could help explain some of these choices possibly? RxJava? are they combining RxJava and Kotlin for a mobile app? I understand Kafka, Python, Django, Swift. Maybe I understand […]
submitted by /u/Nickolai1989 [link] [comments]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- The Most Popular Programming Languages (Tiobe Index) 2001 – 2019
- 7 Best Notepad++ Alternatives
- Python Send Email Using SMTP
- Handshaking Lemma in Graph Theory – Handshaking Theorem
- Top 7 Photo Editors Like Photoshop in 2019
- Difference between GET and POST Method
- Height and Depth of Binary Tree
- Python Tic Tac Toe Game
- How to Read and Write to JSON File in Python
- GitHub Finally has Launched its Mobile App
- Python 2 Will Die Soon – Know Why? | End of Python 2 in Jan 2020
- How to Build Your First Discord Bot with Node.js
- How to Build a Web App with GraphQL and React
- How to Build Your First Amazon Alexa Skill
- React Native End-to-end Testing and Automation with Detox
- Face Detection and Recognition with Keras
- Getting Started with the React Native Navigation Library
- Getting Started with Puppeteer
- Compile-time Immutability in TypeScript
- Create a Toggle Switch in React as a Reusable Component
- Kotlin Cheat Sheet and Quick Reference [FREE]
- Introduction to Unity Sprite Shapes [FREE]
- Data Persistence on Flutter [FREE]
- SwiftUI Tutorial: Navigation [FREE]
- Animation with MotionLayout [FREE]
- Functional Programming with Kotlin and Arrow Part 2: Categories and Functors [FREE]
- UIScrollView Tutorial: Getting Started [FREE]
- Veggie Saber – Introduction to Unity Development with the Oculus Quest [FREE]
- SwiftUI by Tutorials [SUBSCRIBER]
- Open Call for iOS Tech Editors [FREE]
- Continuous Integration [FREE]
- Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift – Last Day for Discount! [FREE]
- Create a Drawing App With PencilKit [SUBSCRIBER]
- Machine Learning by Tutorials [SUBSCRIBER]
- Machine Learning by Tutorials: 3 Newly Updated Chapters! [FREE]
- Black Friday Sale Coming Soon! [FREE]
- SwiftUI by Tutorials – New Version Available! [FREE]
- Swift 5.1 Cheat Sheet and Quick Reference [FREE]
- White Labeling Android Apps: Getting Started [FREE]
- Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift [SUBSCRIBER]
- What the Web Still Is
- Embrace the Political
- How Building in the Open Can Change Our Industry
- Weekly Platform News: Contrast Ratio Range, replaceAll Method, Native File System API
- Smarter Design Systems Tools
- Highlights from Chrome Dev Summit 2019
- Growing Accessibility Conversations
- The New Good Ol’ Days
- We are Programmers
- Everything and Nothing
- Introduction to Node.js Streams
- Object Oriented Design Principles in Java
- Understanding OpenGL through Python
- Spring Boot Actuator
- Get HTTP POST Body in Express.js
- Scheduling Spring Boot Tasks
- Advanced OpenGL in Python with PyGame and PyOpenGL
- Deploying a Node.js App to a DigitalOcean Droplet with Docker
- Message Queueing in Node.js with AWS SQS
- Quicksort in Python
- Using cURL in Python with PycURL
- Merge Sort in Java
- Dimensionality Reduction in Python with Scikit-Learn
- Selecting all Columns Except One in PostgreSQL
- How to Group By “Nothing” in SQL
- When Using Bind Variables is not Enough: Dynamic IN Lists
- The Performance Difference Between SQL Row-by-row Updating, Batch Updating, and Bulk Updating
- How to Run a Bulk INSERT .. RETURNING Statement With Oracle and JDBC
- Truth First, or Why You Should Mostly Implement Database First Designs
- jOOQ 3.11 Released With 4 New Databases, Implicit Joins, Diagnostics, and Much More
- How to Patch Your IDE to Fix an Urgent Bug
- Find the Next Non-NULL Row in a Series With SQL
- Oracle’s OFFSET .. FETCH Can be Slower than Classic ROWNUM Filtering
- Using UNPIVOT to Traverse a Configuration Table’s Rows and Columns
- PostgreSQL 11’s Support for SQL Standard GROUPS and EXCLUDE Window Function Clauses
- How SQL DISTINCT and ORDER BY are Related
- How to Write Multiset Conditions With Oracle VARRAY Types
- A Frequent Question: Does jOOQ Have a First Level Cache?
- Beware of Hidden PL/SQL to SQL Context Switches
- How to Reduce Syntactic Overhead Using the SQL WINDOW Clause
- How to Write a Multiplication Aggregate Function in SQL
- The Bright Side of an Increasingly Homogeneous Web
- How to Use SQL UPDATE .. RETURNING to Run DML More Efficiently
- Writing Custom Aggregate Functions in SQL Just Like a Java 8 Stream Collector
- Imperative Loop or Functional Stream Pipeline? Beware of the Performance Impact!
- How to Use jOOQ’s UpdatableRecord for CRUD to Apply a Delta
- How to Aggregate an Archive Log’s Deltas into a Snapshot with SQL
- How to Create a Good MCVE (Minimal Complete Verifiable Example)
- How to Work Around ORA-38104: Columns referenced in the ON Clause cannot be updated
- How to Unit Test Your Annotation Processor using jOOR
- Calculate Percentiles to Learn About Data Set Skew in SQL
- How to Emulate PERCENTILE_DISC in MySQL and Other RDBMS
- Lesser Known jOOλ Features: Useful Collectors
- How to Calculate a Cumulative Percentage in SQL
- How to Statically Override the Default Settings in jOOQ
- Calculating Weighted Averages When Joining Tables in SQL
- The Cost of Useless Surrogate Keys in Relationship Tables
- A tiny tool that helps you paste an image or text from your clipboard as a file – saves me a mspaint/notepad roundtrip every time
- Innovations in user interfaces
- A Ruby Developer’s Adventures in Elixir
- Operators and Sidecars Are the New Model for Software Delivery
- Breaking News: TikTok Sucks
- How Heroku’s 12-factor app stands against modern practices
- Cool image hover effect made using css only
- Awesome GitHub Profile README’s, If anyone, who wants to showcase their GitHub profile readme, they can share it here 🚀
- How This Software Engineer Used Facebook Ads To Land An Interview At Reddit
- Code The Universe teaching coding for free to thousands of students across the world
- Developers can only do so much
- Software Development Life Cycle: Finding a Model That Works
- Terraform module to create a Maintenance Page using Cloudflare Workers.
- Event Sourcing implementation in C#
- Linus Torvalds approves new kernel terminology ban on terms like blacklist and slave.
- I just released a mobile game. Tell me what you guys think of it!
- My Switch Away From Python
- Easy Stock Market Quotes with marketstack (Sponsored)
- How to send emails using Cloudflare WebWorkers and SendGrid | Aman’s Blog
- One Liner GitLog
- How to use the Data Binding library in Android
- Rust is Surprisingly Good as a Server Language
- Could predictive database queries replace machine learning models?
- The Web Design Hack Hall of Fame
- 15 Free Logo Reveal Templates for Adobe After Effects
- Introducing /r/ProgrammingCafe – A new sub for sexy code, humor, cleverness and even self-promotion in the form of code screenshots, and only screenshots!
- Top 10 APIs for Natural Language Processing
- Null Safety in Kotlin
- Google Kickstart Round D 2020 – Alien piano
- Is it possible to link from another site to this menu with the bang dumplings tab active?
- Robot Game: 65C02 Language Comparison – ASM, C, Forth
- #10 – How to use functions in Python
- Solving Rubik’s cube using Genetic Algorithms
- How to Install Pandas in Python – with Example to Read Excel Files in Python – Code Jana – YouTube
- Could predictive/DB queries replace supervised ML models?
- WSL 2 + Winget Review: Is Windows Good for Developers Again?
- Software Developer Job inside GTA 5
- 3 Mistakes to avoid if you want to be a productive developer
- Generic Auto-Updater: a robust, user-friendly, clean and efficient Auto-Updater to maintain any client patched.
- Generate Random Kattis Problem
- Linux Kernel in-tree Rust support
- sourcestack, an adaptable template for full-stack web apps on AWS
- Linear Search with Divide and Conquer
- Dear new developer, learn an IDE
- Google Assistant Features
- Shader++ Open source Shader Editor Demo
- Mobile Development with C+ in Visual Studio 2019
- Learn PHP by Making a Game – The Teen Programmer
- Read the simplest explanation to Asynchronous Programming!
- Google Assistant Helps To Get Daily Activities
- Floodgate – A request rate limiter for flask
- Generate All Gray-codes using recursion.
- Building a Weather forecast App using APIs
- Customizing your GitHub Profile by adding a Profile README
- Recursion Tree Visualization | Memory Visualization | How Recursion Work…
- How to Install Python 64 Bit Windows 10 – Code Jana Python Tutorial – YouTube
- Build Yourself a Weather Forecast App From Scratch Using Only APIs
- How to Install Django in Python – with Example – in Windows 10 – Code Jana Python Tutorial – YouTube
- Solving Sootopolis City
- I made a puzzle in my game to teach Stacks/Push/Pop
- imagemusic: a Rust-based web application that bakes simple music into images, and can then play those images (including breakdown of the image encoding format)
- Create shareable GUIs for any function (Python Library)
- I was wondering if anyone would like to donate a reddit account for bot purposes, just for a class I’m doing, I want everyone to have their own account. Sign up below:
- Counting function arguments in C (at compile time)
- Microsoft Announces that it will drop official support of PHP on Windows
- VS Code in Kubernetes is a nice way to program from an iPad
- Great Video Series: Programming in Modern x64 Assembly Language
- Another way of programming, taking it slow – My blog
- Announcing the Zig Software Foundation
- A Starter Guide to Building Real-time Applications with Node.js
- “Runway P[rogramming] L[anguages]” and Fast Fashion
- [Tutorial] Python Strings Explained in Depth
- Is it normal or common to feel like rebuilding code is boring?
- How to Install Tkinter in Python – with Example – in Windows 10 – Python Tutorial – Code Jana – YouTube
- I Made a Game about Programming Jobs in under 24 Hours! Please Play!
- PHP Magic Methods
- Device-to-API Scalable Architecture Best-Practices?
- Everything you want to know about SonarQube
- Coding Adventure: Procedural Moons and Planets
- How to Install PIP in Python – from Python Setup and GetPip.py File (Link Included) – Code Jana – YouTube
- Choosing the right programming language for your Coding Interview
- How to Install Numpy in Python – in Windows 10 – Code Jana Python Tutorial – YouTube
- Syntax And Numerical Operators
- When Feature Flags Do And Don’t Make Sense
- How to Install Numpy in PyCharm – 2 Methods – PyCharm Settings and Terminal – with Example-Code Jana – YouTube
- Daily API RoundUp: Apple News, Ordnance Survey, Tiingo, Allmyles, eSignly
- Beautiful video on the (unexpected) intricacies in producing 3D spheres programatically, and making procedural planets
- Convolution neural network
- Testing Firefox more efficiently with machine learning
- Is a burrito a monad?
- The Liskov Substitution Principle Explained
- A galaxy of 6491 musicians and their teachers, visualised with NetworkX in Python.
- Community of Practice for experienced programmers
- Basis Universal Supercompressed GPU Texture Codec – support all GPU formats with 1 file smaller than normal
- Ballish, a pretty fast code search tool
- 7 Fatal Unit Test Mistakes To Avoid