Given an array arr of N positive integers, the task is to find the count of indices i such that all the elements from arr… Read More » The post Count of indices in an array that satisfy the given condition appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
Web scraping has always been taken care of by actual developers, since a lot of coding, proxy management and CAPTCHA-solving is involved. However, the scraped data is very often needed by people that are non-coders: Marketers, Analysts, Business Developers etc. Zenscrape is an easy-to-use web scraping tool that allows people […]
submitted by /u/michalg82 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/meherett [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/RocketScienceGamer [link] [comments]
To fully understand a new concept I think it’s best to explain it both in theory and show how to apply it. So that’s what I did ⭐️ check the new video out: https://youtu.be/WmcdMiyqfZs You will understand: What a Dockerfile is? How the Dockerfile commands map to the image environment? […]
Are you a college student and dreaming about becoming an Entrepreneur? or Are you an employee in a company and dreaming about to start a… Read More » The post Do You Want To Be An Entrepreneur – Explore The Path Before Execution appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
Every day, the ProgrammableWeb team is busy, updating its three primary directories for APIs, clients (language-specific libraries or SDKs for consuming or providing APIs), and source code samples.
submitted by /u/programming-nerd [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/thunabrain [link] [comments]
Globally, the education sector as a whole is undergoing massive growth. In America alone, spending on education technology now exceeds $13 billion.
submitted by /u/speckz [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/coderchrome123456 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/FlorinPop17 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/samozii [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/LisaDziuba [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/coygo-evan [link] [comments]
In-process task scheduler with Cron-like capabilitiesContinue reading on Better Programming »
submitted by /u/gavinbsmith9 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/samace_box [link] [comments]
I am a C++ developer that usually works projects with lots of configuration data. Most projects I have been on simply read in the config data. However I have seen people create Perl and Python scripts to auto-generate C++ from the config data. They tell management they are auto generating […]
submitted by /u/Aleksandar_V [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/tommy25ps [link] [comments]
Given a Binary Tree, the task is to check whether the given binary tree is Binary Search Tree or not. A binary search tree (BST)… Read More » The post Check if a Binary Tree is BST : Simple and Efficient Approach appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
SAP Labs came to our NIT Rourkela campus in July of this year. Round 1: This was an online test in which… Read More » The post SAP Labs FTE Interview Experience | On-Campus 2019 appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
Status: Fresher, B.Tech CS[2020 Batch] Round 1: Online Test [Two sections] [90 minutes] Section A: This section was having 2 programming question. Level of difficulty was… Read More » The post Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-Intern appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
IBS Software is an IT company based out of Kerala, India mainly focusing on travel and logistics. The pay grade for freshers is around the… Read More » The post IBS Interview Experience appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
The following example displays a simple accordion by extending the panel component. The use of the data-parent attribute to makes sure that all collapsible elements… Read More » The post Bootstrap 4 | Accordian appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
Given an array of vectors representing each vertex of the polygon, we have to rotate the polygon by the midpoint by the given number of… Read More » The post Rotate a polygon by given degrees in p5.js appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
The ctrl+c, ctrl+v, ctrl+x and a right-click of the mouse is used to copy, paste and cut anything from anywhere. It can be disable for… Read More » The post How to disable Copy, Paste, Cut and Right Click using jQuery ? appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
A page can be reloaded after a specific number of seconds in jQuery using two approaches. Using location.reload() Method Using history.go(0) Method Using location.reload() Method:… Read More » The post How to reload page after specific seconds in jQuery ? appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
The dot(.) and hash(#) both of them are used as a CSS selector. Both selectors are used to select the content to set the style.… Read More » The post Difference between “.” and “#” selector in CSS appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
The task is to select an HTML element/node by ID using jQuery when the ID itself contains a DOT (‘ . ‘). Not only dots(.)… Read More » The post How to select html element using ID in jQuery when ID contains a dot character ? appeared first on GeeksforGeeks.
How to make versioning easier with version code namesContinue reading on Better Programming »
submitted by /u/rushter_ [link] [comments]
Learn to use built-in array methods or your own loopContinue reading on Better Programming »
It’s easy to do and more than worth the effortContinue reading on Better Programming »
Summarizing all four parts of the series (for those in a hurry)Continue reading on Better Programming »
submitted by /u/cicciocan96 [link] [comments]
Concurrency in Swift with separation of concern. Track completion, progress and add dependencies for tasks.Continue reading on Better Programming »
submitted by /u/markovtsev [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/kshubham506 [link] [comments]
Inspirational Website of the Week: Limnia A true masterpiece that brings together modern elegance and sophisticated interactions. Get inspired This content is sponsored via Thought Leaders Remote teams? Get on Clubhouse. Easily collaborate with anyone in your organization and focus on what matters: building products that customers love, together. Check […]
submitted by /u/NaeosPsy [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/boramalper [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/PeterMag1 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/one_eyed_golfer [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/one_eyed_golfer [link] [comments]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- The Most Popular Programming Languages (Tiobe Index) 2001 – 2019
- 7 Best Notepad++ Alternatives
- Python Send Email Using SMTP
- Handshaking Lemma in Graph Theory – Handshaking Theorem
- Top 7 Photo Editors Like Photoshop in 2019
- Difference between GET and POST Method
- Height and Depth of Binary Tree
- Python Tic Tac Toe Game
- How to Read and Write to JSON File in Python
- GitHub Finally has Launched its Mobile App
- Python 2 Will Die Soon – Know Why? | End of Python 2 in Jan 2020
- How to Build Your First Discord Bot with Node.js
- How to Build a Web App with GraphQL and React
- How to Build Your First Amazon Alexa Skill
- React Native End-to-end Testing and Automation with Detox
- Face Detection and Recognition with Keras
- Getting Started with the React Native Navigation Library
- Getting Started with Puppeteer
- Compile-time Immutability in TypeScript
- Create a Toggle Switch in React as a Reusable Component
- Kotlin Cheat Sheet and Quick Reference [FREE]
- Introduction to Unity Sprite Shapes [FREE]
- Data Persistence on Flutter [FREE]
- SwiftUI Tutorial: Navigation [FREE]
- Animation with MotionLayout [FREE]
- Functional Programming with Kotlin and Arrow Part 2: Categories and Functors [FREE]
- UIScrollView Tutorial: Getting Started [FREE]
- Veggie Saber – Introduction to Unity Development with the Oculus Quest [FREE]
- SwiftUI by Tutorials [SUBSCRIBER]
- Open Call for iOS Tech Editors [FREE]
- Continuous Integration [FREE]
- Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift – Last Day for Discount! [FREE]
- Machine Learning by Tutorials [SUBSCRIBER]
- Machine Learning by Tutorials: 3 Newly Updated Chapters! [FREE]
- Black Friday Sale Coming Soon! [FREE]
- SwiftUI by Tutorials – New Version Available! [FREE]
- Swift 5.1 Cheat Sheet and Quick Reference [FREE]
- White Labeling Android Apps: Getting Started [FREE]
- Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift [SUBSCRIBER]
- Create a Drawing App With PencilKit [SUBSCRIBER]
- What the Web Still Is
- Embrace the Political
- How Building in the Open Can Change Our Industry
- Weekly Platform News: Contrast Ratio Range, replaceAll Method, Native File System API
- Smarter Design Systems Tools
- Highlights from Chrome Dev Summit 2019
- The New Good Ol’ Days
- We are Programmers
- Everything and Nothing
- Growing Accessibility Conversations
- Introduction to Node.js Streams
- Object Oriented Design Principles in Java
- Understanding OpenGL through Python
- Spring Boot Actuator
- Get HTTP POST Body in Express.js
- Scheduling Spring Boot Tasks
- Advanced OpenGL in Python with PyGame and PyOpenGL
- Deploying a Node.js App to a DigitalOcean Droplet with Docker
- Message Queueing in Node.js with AWS SQS
- Quicksort in Python
- Using cURL in Python with PycURL
- Merge Sort in Java
- Dimensionality Reduction in Python with Scikit-Learn
- How to Group By “Nothing” in SQL
- When Using Bind Variables is not Enough: Dynamic IN Lists
- The Performance Difference Between SQL Row-by-row Updating, Batch Updating, and Bulk Updating
- How to Run a Bulk INSERT .. RETURNING Statement With Oracle and JDBC
- Selecting all Columns Except One in PostgreSQL
- Truth First, or Why You Should Mostly Implement Database First Designs
- jOOQ 3.11 Released With 4 New Databases, Implicit Joins, Diagnostics, and Much More
- How to Patch Your IDE to Fix an Urgent Bug
- Oracle’s OFFSET .. FETCH Can be Slower than Classic ROWNUM Filtering
- Using UNPIVOT to Traverse a Configuration Table’s Rows and Columns
- PostgreSQL 11’s Support for SQL Standard GROUPS and EXCLUDE Window Function Clauses
- How SQL DISTINCT and ORDER BY are Related
- How to Write Multiset Conditions With Oracle VARRAY Types
- A Frequent Question: Does jOOQ Have a First Level Cache?
- Find the Next Non-NULL Row in a Series With SQL
- Beware of Hidden PL/SQL to SQL Context Switches
- How to Reduce Syntactic Overhead Using the SQL WINDOW Clause
- How to Write a Multiplication Aggregate Function in SQL
- The Bright Side of an Increasingly Homogeneous Web
- How to Use SQL UPDATE .. RETURNING to Run DML More Efficiently
- Writing Custom Aggregate Functions in SQL Just Like a Java 8 Stream Collector
- Imperative Loop or Functional Stream Pipeline? Beware of the Performance Impact!
- How to Use jOOQ’s UpdatableRecord for CRUD to Apply a Delta
- How to Aggregate an Archive Log’s Deltas into a Snapshot with SQL
- How to Create a Good MCVE (Minimal Complete Verifiable Example)
- How to Work Around ORA-38104: Columns referenced in the ON Clause cannot be updated
- How to Unit Test Your Annotation Processor using jOOR
- Calculate Percentiles to Learn About Data Set Skew in SQL
- How to Emulate PERCENTILE_DISC in MySQL and Other RDBMS
- Lesser Known jOOλ Features: Useful Collectors
- How to Calculate a Cumulative Percentage in SQL
- How to Statically Override the Default Settings in jOOQ
- Calculating Weighted Averages When Joining Tables in SQL
- The Cost of Useless Surrogate Keys in Relationship Tables
- SD Times Open-Source Project of the Week: Jupyter Book
- How to determine the project scope?
- Learning AWS: Custom CloudWatch Metrics From Your App
- Real Web Development on iPad
- Command Line Arguments in Java – Accessing and Mapping to Data Types
- How to access your GitHub project files from CDN (jsdelivr) automatically 🚀
- Let’s Write Some Assembly Language Code
- LIVE Webinar – How To Build A Customized Dapp on Horizen
- ImageGoNord – RGB image to Nordtheme
- Blazor WebAssembly in Visual Studio 2019(Getting Started)
- Implementing the Transactional Outbox Pattern with Debezium in Quarkus
- AngularJS Development Company in Cochin, India
- Multitasking Is A Myth. Here’s why!
- Connect XBee S2C to Amazon Echo Plus
- How to implement Dagger2 in an Android application
- This Program Creates People
- What should a manager really do? – question from frustrated developer.
- Write your Own Virtual Machine
- [100% off]  Linux Web server High-Availability cluster.
- Micronaut 2.0 Enhances Tooling, Improves Support for Serverless and GraalVM
- What is SQL Software Guide to SQL For Beginners
- How To Start with Apache Spark and Apache Cassandra
- Why and how did I solve a COVID19 impacted problem using code?
- 12 ways to call a method in Ruby
- Rob Pike’s Rules of Programming (1989)
- What is .NET? How does it work? Is it a language or a Platform?
- Free Books for Learning and Getting Started with Cloud-Native .NET Apps
- MyST Markdown provides a Markdown equivalent of the reStructuredText syntax
- Dart is #12 is Top 50 Programming Languages by IEEE (moved 4 slots since last year)
- How to Tackle Java Programming Projects -JavaAssignmentHelp
- [100% off] CheckPoint CCSA R80 Complete Course – Learn by Doing
- Sorry, ill go buy a shirt now.
- Azure Logic Apps: a recipe to handle failures gracefully
- Created this method for finding the prime components of a number. Any improvements?
- Automate your Excel-based workflow in Java — Invoice Builder Example
- Digitex Launches API, Bolstering Automated Trading
- Is agile different than SDLC or is agile an SDLC?
- A question/idea was raised in ULPT about a dictionary/brut force program to find the highest discount codes on websites. Does a program like that exist? If not how hard would it be to make?
- Expert View: Eroding the Barrier to Entry in Game Development – Tech Trends
- Introduction to Sentient Programming Language
- Amazon Braket – Go Hands-On with Quantum Computing | Amazon Web Services
- Benign Data Races Considered Harmful | Bartosz Milewski
- Try out my Matlab class for beginners! And get it for free with the link :)
- Don’t worry, Python Is Not Going Away!
- Why Internationalization and Localization matters
- Planet Introduces Developer Trial Program
- Brain Compatible Programming – Seven Plus or Minus Two
- Storyboard tutorial in visual studio blend
- React is eating Angular (and Vue), but which one should you be using?
- Embedded Rust for STM32F4-Discovery board
- Microsoft launches site dedicated to their Open Source projects, programs, and tools
- Web browsers need to stop
- Visual Studio Code July 2020
- s4 – storage service with compute and shuffle
- Old mistakes we keep on fixing
- Turn shell commands into HTTP APIs
- How to Create Unlimited Rotating IP Addresses on AWS
- Explaining .NET for non .NET folks
- [100% off] Microsoft Excel -Basic Excel/ Advanced Excel Formulas
- What value stream management isn’t
- BARE is a simple binary representation for structured application data
- The 10-Day Programming Language (Is Kind of a Myth)
- Pair programming – a way to force yourself to learn while being productive
- Can there be a truly MVC design pattern using PHP for the Model and Controller?
- SD Times news digest: ChromeOS.dev launched, Twitter’s new developer experience, and Gatsbyjs.com
- “Rust does not have a stable ABI”
- Q&A: How Eventbrite prioritizes developer productivity
- I just finished developing and curating virtualvacation.us, a website that lets you walk, drive and view live footage from different cities from around the world. 🌴
- Report of the Web Development State 2020
- Stacked Cards with Sticky Positioning and a Dash of Sass
- What do you post on LinkedIn?
- The Languages Which Almost Became CSS
- Porting Redux Architecture to Swift (Well, for a Toy macOS App Anyway)
- Serverless: I’m a big kid now
- Distributed Systems Pattern: Segmented Log
- Sometimes it can feel like the thing you’re working on is complete and utter crap.
- Good use of generics or bad use of generics?
- Use binary data-interchange formats for higher performance!
- Security starts in the Firmware
- Jira Is a Microcosm of What’s Broken in Software Development – DZone Agile
- Convert TEXT Files into PDF Files using PYTHON
- New Attack Lets Hackers Decrypt VoLTE Encryption to Spy on Phone Calls
- How No-Code Software Development Speeds Digital Transformation
- Stopping phishing campaigns with bash
- How to get your data scientists and data engineers rowing in the same direction
- [100% off] E-Commerce Masters Course – Setup your own Online Business
- Keys to Building Machine Learning Systems
- Tryhackme Write-up – Thompson
- Trying out Vim 📦
- [Free] WordPress Website Master Course for Beginners, from A to Z
- SOLID Are Not Rules But Guidelines
- The Origin of the IMG Tag
- Why use Python over Java? Detailed comparison of both languages
- [Free] SQL Basics Crash Course – With SQL Server
- Announcing the new Jupyter Book
- ASP.NET Web Forms in Visual Studio 2019(Getting Started)
- GreenSock 3 Web Animation: Get to Know GSAP’s New Features
- Amazon Alexa Bugs Allowed Hackers to Install Malicious Skills Remotely
- Text Analysis within a Full-Text Search Engine
- [Free] Microsoft Excel for Data Analysts